Παρασκευή 8 Ιουλίου 2016

The Wardobe Edit: Summer Edition

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

If you don't know already I have a big passion about fashion and clothes in general. I don't know what it is about it but it fashinates me.  Especially in the summertime where there are so many amzing shapes and patterns you can pick from. Sometimes it can be a little bit overwhelming. Haven't you all have that moment where you are in a shop and yoou want it all. Well I defenately have and it's blooming scary. So today I though I would share with you my top summer wardrobe picks,

The Denim Shorts: There are so many different shapes and patterns you can choose for your shorts but you can't go wrong with a denim pair of shorts. If they are high-waisted even better -because I love high-waisted stuff- in your bum isn't peaking through, SCORE! I have been searching for a high-waisted pair of shorts that fits my criteria for quite a while and I have been eye this H&M one.

The Maxi Skirt: Ahhh the maxi skirt. What a doll. I love, love, love a good maxi skirt. Either a patterned one or a monochrome one. You can put it on whenever you don't feel like shaving your legs and none will notice. Do not judge me on this one but sometimes it's very boring to shave your legs. I love this Stradivarius one  with a cheeky cut on the side.

The Crop Top: Another favourite of mine. I have a deep love for crop tops. You can pair them with a lot of high waisted stuff and look chic and amazing by showing a little bit of skin in a very elegant way. If you feel extra confident you can expose your tummy area, but be careful on this one. I have been eyeing this Stadivarius one with the cuts on the sides but when I went to purchase it they didn't have my number. What-A-Shame.

The Playsuit:  Feel extra bored to find a top and a bottom piece to put together and make yourself look semi-presentable? Here comes the playsuit or romper. You put it one in a matter of minutes and you are ready to go and you don't have to woory in your top matches with your trousers. Currently I am head over heels for this Stradivarius number in the black, So chic,

The Dress: I love dresses in the summer. They are my favourite thing to wear. Especially the flow-y one, I love the freedom the provide you and how they don't stick on your body like a glue. Also I have a special place in my heart for patterned dresses because of that boho vibe. Love this one with the flowers, So summery.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου