Παρασκευή 5 Αυγούστου 2016

The Pantene Pro-V Colour Protect Shampoo & Conditioner


I have spend so long trying to find the perfect duo to treat my hair the way they deserve and not damage them more than I should. In the past I have come across some good and some bad haircare products and after my not so good experience with the SYOSS range, I have being on the hunt for a good shampoo and conditioner duo that leave my hair soft, slik and knot-free after I use them. Too much to ask for?
So I was on a friends house and I use her Pantene Pro-V Shampoo & Conditioner and I loved them, so I went and purchased my own. So the way I use those, I wash my hair twice with the shampoo and the I mov eon to the conditioner with I apply from ear-height to the ends of my hair and live it on for a couple of minutes and them wash it off.
The moment I realised I loved these was when I applied the shampoo on my hair for the first time in the shower. I felt my hair getting so increadibly soft and knot free as I was using it in the shower, which is a very rare thing. And then comes the conditioner which makes your ends even more soft than the shampoo has left them. GOALS. Another incredible thing about these is the smell. It's just AMAZING. If you don't believe me go has a sniff at the store. There very inexpensive as well.
So if you want to have amazingly soft and shine hair, and also protect your hair color you should definetely give these ones a go.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου