Παρασκευή 12 Αυγούστου 2016

Summer Makeup Look




As you already know I don't tend to wear a lot of makeup in the summer time, because I can't find to way to make it stay at my face for a very long time. The struggle is real. But when I do wear it, I do it mostly on the evening when the heat has kind of calm down a bit and I get better chances to make my makeup last for a few hours before melting of. So today I am going to show you my summer evening makeup routine that I have been wearing for this summer.

-First I apply my Garnier BB Cream all over face, blend it in really well with a brush or with my hands so there are no harsh lines.
-Then I apply my Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in No.20 under my eyes in a triangle shape and on any problematic areas and blend with a brush.
-Too warm up my complexion I take a brush and I use the Avon Arabian Glow Bronzing Pearls on my cheeks, temples and underneath  my jawline and I end up putting it all over my face too be honest cause I can't control myself. I know I don't look taned in the picture above but I am I promise.
-After I apply on the apples of my cheeks the H&M Blush in a Stick in Peachy Cheeks and I blend it in with my finger. You need the tiniest amount. But if you do put a bit too much, like I have done many times in the past, you can go over it with your foundation brush. Problem solved.
-Onto the eyes I take a bit of the H&M Cream Eyshadow in Countess and I apply it all over the lid and I blend it with a brush if I need to. You have to be quick with this one because it dryw quite quickly, but i can assure that that ones it's on it won't go anywhere. Too finish with the eyes I apply my trust Maybelline The Falses.
-And last but not least the lips. When I saw this shade I had to have it. It's this amazing orange-y red perfect for summertime. I am talking about the Golden Rose Velvet  Matte in No. It's a very affodable lipstick and it last very long on the lips.

And wooala. This is my ultimate summer evening makeup look. If you liked it please let me know in the commends and if you recreate it please send me a picture.

  

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου