Παρασκευή 1 Ιουλίου 2016

The Summer Nail Edit

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


With summer really stepping foot into our lifes with those amazing sunny hot days, the tans,the cocktails the bonfires on the beach - someone stop me I can go on forever about how much I love summer-  I thought today I would share with you mThis is a great rs that I like to paint my nails with in the summer time. Now let me tell you it was a tough one for me to chose my fave colors because  I have a sweet spot for nail lacquer and I am always under the impression that I don't have enough when in fact I think I have more than I actually need. Enough rumbling lets get to the post.

Elixir 60" Fast Dry in No.160 This is a very beautful pastel blue shade that I absolutely love, because lately I have a thing for blue.Its a very pretty one,very natural not at all in your face kinda blue. It's a great formula- it last on me for about 5 days before it starts cheaping-with the normal aplication brush and also very budger friendly.

Essie in Lapiz of Luxury This is also a very pretty blue a little darker this time than the previous one but not at all a winter blue. Also a very natural looking shade and very long lasting formula. A little bit more on the expensive side for a nail polish if you ask me but so so worth it.

Elixir 60" Fast Dry in No.138 Moving on to another color palette this is a gorgeous looking orange more like a peachy kinda shade. Have to tell you looks great with a tan and it requires only one coat althought I tend to do two just to make the color pop even more.

Essie in Coacha'bella I am pretty sure you can already tell there a theme going on here brand wise what can  I say when I find a formula that I love I stick with it. First of all love the name. For some reason it reminds me of Coachella,no clue why :P. Now this is a pink-ish shade with a purple undertone to it that creates a very pretty deep but fun shade.

Elixir in (sorry the No. is missing)  This is a great hot pink shade, very bright and very summery.Probably one that I really love to wear when I am feeling extra confiden. Looks even better on a tanned skin.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου