Δευτέρα 26 Οκτωβρίου 2015

The ULTIMATE soft skin product

When it comes to moisturizing my body after the shower I am the laziest person on earth. I just find the whole process so boring. Especially in the colder months all I want to do after I jump out of the shower is put on my comfy clothes and go snuggle up with my blanket and of course the heat radiator.It's so damn cold when you come out of the shower people. But this situation changed a couple months ago.
After watching Niomi Smart's video with her mum and grandma all about their beauty tips and after Tanya mentioned it in  her August favourites video I decided to give this product a go. It's none other than the Johnson Baby oil. Now I use this, after I get out of the shower and I apply it all over my skin before I dry it, I let in sink into for a while and then I dry my skin and Voila.I swear my skin feels so soft after I apply it, almost like baby skin. #goals And guess what? I don't get cold while applying it because I do it inside the warmness of my shower. WIN WIN. Something else that I really love about this product is the lid, yes you heard that right. It's one of those lids that you have to press donw and twist in order to open up the product-So travel friendly-which when it comes to oily product is very handy because nobody wants and oily bag. I suggest you go try it because you are going to love it. So tell my which are your tips for soft skin? Let me now in the comments below.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου